Thursday, June 23, 2011

Robot Room

Our little man's room is almost done.
  • Walls: blue/gray
  • Windows: energy efficient curtains in navy
  • Furniture: crib from IKEA (I love this crib-it converts to a toddler bed, is rated "A" for safety and cost less than a $100. I am always shocked when people tell me they spend over $600 on a crib); dresser is from a local furniture store and matches the guest room set
  • Fun: vintage robot posters from Land of Nod and a homemade name sign on painted canvass; we also have fun wall stickers to put up (http://www.landofnod.com/kids-wall-decals-and-stick-ons/kids-room-decor/8-bit-arcade-stick-ons/f4857)
Before:

After:

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you could tell me what color and type of paint you used for you boy's room and girl's room the blue and pink colors?
    Thanks
    Leslie
    Cypress, Tx

    ReplyDelete