Monday, June 13, 2011

The Green Room

I'm in love with our guest room. The walls are a gorgeous mint green so we've dubbed it 'the green room.' When I came home with this color and started painting J.D. was skeptical. In fact, he told one friend I was painting the room fluorescent green....although I prefer to call it doublemint fresh. I knew it would fabulous once we had the bedding and curtains up. Now that the room is pretty much done, J.D. agrees it looks good.

Still to do? Paint the doors white and hang something on the walls

Guest Room - Before

Guest Room - After

Note that there are no mini-blinds. I am not a fan of mini-blinds, they are so hard to clean and really don't do that great of a job blocking out the sun. So here we have a double curtain rod with white shears and dark green energy efficient curtains. I love them! And how gorgeous is the bedding? I love white bedding, but with a giant black dog...it doesn't work for us. Looks perfect in this room though!

No comments:

Post a Comment