Monday, July 9, 2012

Decorating

There is nothing like hanging pictures or decorations to transform a house to a home. I was pretty slack on hanging any pictures or doing any decoration in general resulting in our house looking like a large, beige apartment. Luckily, a family member sent me an awesome country folk framed print for my birthday and inspired me to purchase some more prints and start decorating. Yay!


Entryway/Foyer - Winter Folk Scene to the left of the front door





Entryway/Foyer - Fall Folk Scene to the right of the front door

Another View


Next to office french doors



Above console table between entryway/foyer and family room


Adorable barn (I don't have a picture of it hanging, but it's in our family room)
Maine summer scene that will be hanging in our master bathroom...one day!

New photo gallery of the family!

1 comment: